- Are your team members trustworthy?
- We do a criminal background check and drug screens on all of our team members.
We are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
- What are your payment terms?
- Payment is preferred at the time of service by cash or check.
- Will I always have the same team members?
- We make every effort to send the same team each visit so you get to know each other. However, sometimes due to illness, vacations, or other reasons beyond our control we may have to substitute another team to clean your home. We will make every effort to notify our clients in advance should there be a change in cleaning staff.
- Why does the first and possibly the second cleaning take longer?
- Our first cleaning visit is more like a very deep cleaning and depending on the size and condition of the home a second deep cleaning may be required in order to provide a thoroughly cleaned home. Before we can begin regularly scheduled maintenance cleaning of a home, there are a variety of first-time tasks that require extra time and effort.
- Will cleaning always be done on the same day?
- With the exception of severe weather, your cleaning day will remain the same. However, should there be a need to change the day or time, we will make every effort to notify our clients within 24 hours of the regularly scheduled cleaning service.
- Must I be home when you clean?
- It is not necessary for you to be home. For your peace of mind, all of our staff are fully insured and bonded. For ease of access, you may provide us with a key. The key is kept in a locked location until it is needed for service and then returned to that secure location.
ANGIESLIST.COM - free memberships now available.Paid memberships provide additional benefits.
BBB.ORG/NORTHWEST - The Cleaning Affair, Vancouver, WA
GOOGLE.COM - In the Google search box type:
"The Cleaning Affair" then click on "write a review"